Wednesday, November 7, 2007

In the beginning...

So, I've started a blog. I used to have one on myspace, but that place just got crazy. Also, since I work at a public highschool, myspace is blocked. However, I do need an outlet for my randomocity (although my husband tends to absorb most of it now). Anyway, I love fall. I love the fact that it rains here, and that the colors are so bright. I love the crunchy leaves on the sidewalk and I love my anniversary. Jared bought me a dozen yellow roses and a wedding band. It was a lovely day, just me and him. Jared also cooked breakfast, then we went out to dinner at Red Lobster. I ordered a margarita that was as big as my head, so we ended up sharing it. It was way good food - Jared had seven plates of shrimp!
I can't believe that it's been a year since we were married. It seems that we've been together forever, and that the wedding was just a really big party that we threw last year.

No comments: