Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to Update

I can't believe that July is almost over! We have been so busy - A week and a half in Boise visiting the family, then a week with Mom and Matt here to help with Megan and Thomas. This past week we were housesitting for my parents who were in Disneyland, and this week I start workshops for my new teaching position in the fall. I am very excited to get started. I keep having crazy dreams that school has been going for a week and I still don't have my disclosure statements passed out. I know this sounds OCD, but in my disclosures I have parents tell me about medical concerns for their children, which is necessary in my profession. Oh well, you guys can say it - I'm a geek. Thursday night we will be going to Idaho for Tyler & Carissa's wedding, and we will stay for a little bit after that to help Mom clean up and unwind. School starts for me on August 18, so I'm sure the week before that I'll be at the school doing meetings and classroom setup. I have loved this summer, getting to stay home with Jared and playing around has been really nice; but it will be fun to start a new school and have stuff to do with my days again. We're also pretty excited that Jared only has two semesters left: Fall and Winter! Then he will graduate next April and we will be on our way to the future!

No comments: