Monday, January 12, 2009

Only in Provo!!!

So, there's this bowling alley/restaurant that is on the corner of University Avenue and Bulldog. It's called Fat Cats and most people that live near campus pass it at least once a week. I see it everyday on my way to and from work, or anywhere else that I'm traveling. Anyway, they had a sign up the other day that said "Impress your date, make a reservation." As we were driving home from church yesterday we noticed that someone had changed the sign, presumably as a prank.We stopped to take a picture because it was awesome.

5 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Ha ha ha.. oh my heck!! Ha ha ha!! That seriously made my evening!!!

Lemme said...

that's HILARIOUS!!! i still don't understand how "make a reservation" could ever turn into "take a crap on her" but super funny non the less!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

I saw that on my way to church. Is it still up?! That's so crazy

Laura Chapman said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Also, CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!!! I am so so so happy for you two...I hope you're doing ok.

Mike said...

Saw this on Failblog and laughed so hard that I almost cried. My head hurts so bad now! Thanks for posting some of the back story. VERY funny.