Friday, November 6, 2009

My Sister's Keeper


I promise Halloween pictures, but they're on my dad's camera so I don't have them right now. In the meantime: I recently read My Sister's Keeper. It's been on my list for a while now, even before the movie came out. It's just that I have time to read now - mainly while Kaitlyn's eating. Anyway, I really liked the way this book was written from the different viewpoints of all the characters. It was kind of fun learning the backstory at the same time that you were reading the main story. There is some swearing in this book, and it is sad - but then it deals with a very political and fiery subject. Either way, it is well written and I would recommend it to anyone who likes stories about families in tough situations. We'll have to see how the movie is...I've heard it's different from the book.

1 comment:

Lemme said...

yeah...WAY different. just forget about the book and set it aside when you see the movie.