Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!

Several of my friends have set this goal for the coming year, and I really like the plan so I'm going to join them. During 2010, I'm going to read 10 books from 10 different genres.
My list of genres is:
  • books I own but haven't read yet
  • books by general authorities
  • biographies
  • young adult/middle reader fiction
  • books recommended by others
  • classics
  • books with movie adaptations
  • non-fiction
  • award winners
  • Authors I've never read
So we'll see how it goes :)

3 comments:

Meg said...

Have you seen us blogging up a storm about what we're going to read? I'm getting excited. Hope it lasts. :)

mkgs said...

Yay Sam! Feel free to join in on the blog if you want. I know you aren't as obsessed with blogging as we are, but it's fun anyway. :)

http://readingloons.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lanae HRH said...

wait you havent read robin mckinly or you just havent read the latest robin mckinly