Saturday, February 2, 2013

Adventures in Mommyhood

I thought I could take a shower. Alone. With the door closed.  I loaded up Disney Junior so Kaity could play games and went upstairs to do so.  I came down to find this:

On the positive side:
1. she didn't cut her hair
2. she didn't decorate anything that wasn't specifically hers (the actual computer, walls, desk, chairs, etc)
3. great fine-motor skills on this kid
4. her 'puter is now much more pretty
5. I got to finish my shower in relative peace and privacy

The negative side:
1. not sure how she's going to see and/or use the screen

I'm going to call it a win!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Most definitely a win! No poop or spilt anything to clean up, and she will have to figure out her screen problem when she sees the conundrum herself. It is very beautiful now!