"With a new year comes new goals. This year I'm not making goals of how to clean my house. That is an ongoing battle. I want goals that will help me, personally, feel better about myself. When I feel good about myself I have found that I am a better Mom, Wife, and Homemaker (home-cleaner, too)."
This year's goals are:
- read 100 books in 10 different genres (10 each).
- lose 50 lbs
- go to Disneyland and/or get pregnant
- read scriptures daily
- write in journal weekly
- hold FHE weekly
- finished 8 books and am currently reading 2 more that qualify in 9 of the 10 categories.
- started a new weight loss plan and have lost 5 lbs. I am hoping to begin adding exercise to my days
- an appointment on Monday with a fertility specialist and sat down with Jared to put together a budget for Disneyland
- read scriptures/Ensign about 60% of the time - up from before but still needs work
- Um, wrote in it once. So, room for improvement
- twice out of four Mondays, so doing good!