Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired

I'm so tired. I'm sick of crying and sick of being tired. I hate that I can't even make it three hours without crying. Jared says he's so proud of me and making it through 2 hours and 53 minutes of church, and he says that I'm the best wife he could ever have. But sometimes I wonder - if I'm such a good wife, how come I didn't spend my time this weekend cleaning the kitchen or bathroom? Both of which seriously need it. I'm very glad that I have some doctor appointments this week. Hopefully I can find out what's wrong.

2 comments:

*Meg Larsen* said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a rough time! If it helps at all, I know how you feel (and how it feels to wonder if you're crazy!) After four months I finally caved and went to see a dr. and the meds i'm taking do seem to help a lot. I still have rough times, but i don't feel so out of control...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if i can do anything! i'm always home and i'm just down the street...

P.S. read my blog--i just posted on the same line of thought about not being the perfect wife

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Sam, hope you are feeling better. I went through so many years of feeling yucky, tired, and sad. I can so relate. We all love you so much - so keep your chin up.

Love, Aunt Cyndi
p.s. who cares if the house is clean? so many more important things!! like having fun and a great family.