Okay, tagged by my sister Carissa:
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. in junior high - ninth grade, I think. We had a very strict dress code that year and I was refusing to comply.
2. Reading Ender's Game as a school assignment.
3. Reading Gone With the Wind and loving it! (Fell in love with Rhett Kinnicut Butler)
4. Staying up late at night watching old episodes of Zorro and Wonder Woman and eating massive amounts of otter pops. (seriously, my record is 53 in one sitting - I ran out or I'd have kept going).
5. Still playing barbies with my eleven year old sister, who would make me play them to this day if I hadn't gotten "old and boring."
5 things on my to do list today
1. go to the gym
2. cook dinner
3. read my scriptures and write in my journal
4. finish updating grades for my junior high students
5. watch Heroes!
5 snacks I love:
1. Ice cream - God's gift to women to make up for child birth :)
2. popcorn with lots of butter
3. hot cheetos
4. Old fashioned donutes
5. grape leaves
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a house
2. make sure that all of my college loans and my sister's college loans are paid off.
3. Go on a very extended vacation with Jared - probably back to Kauai.
4. Pay my grandmother's medical bills.
5. Save most of it for our future
5 places I've lived:
1. West Valley, UT - from when I was born until I was in high school
2. West Jordan, UT - from high school to college
3.Heritage Halls - Freshman Year
4. Glenwood 154 - Sophomore and Junior Year
5. Our little apartment southeast of campus for 6 months until we moved by the library where we've been for the last year and a half.
5 jobs I've had:
1. First I started working for my mom filing papers at her office and then in the summers I would work there as a receptionist. During school I'd do weekends as janitor there.
2. Early morning janitorial at the UPC during my freshman year of college.
3. Records office at BYU.
4. High school special education teacher at Riverton High. I loved the kids and the friends I made at work, but it was an hour away from home and I just couldn't handle the commute. Also, the insurance didn't cover our current health needs.
5. Junior high school special education teacher at Orem Jr High. 15 minutes from and a great environment to work in. I love it!
5 people I tag
1. Marth Birk - you need to update your blog :)
3. Meg Larsen
4. Michelle Palmer
5. Bryce Gandy