Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat!

Our ward has a trunk or treat party/chili cook-off every year.  This was the first year we went and we had a great time.  Kaity loved her costume so much she started dancing when we put it on and it was a battle to get it off for jammies that night.  At first, Kaity wasn't so sure about taking other people's candy, but soon enough she got the hang of walking up to people, looking at them cutely, getting candy, and putting it into her bucket.  She was especially good with the concept of "pick one" (and only one).  The last picture is of Kaity singing into the mic at the ward party.  She was totally into her performance.




Sadly, I didn't notice until I got home that Kaity had put a beautiful thumbprint on the lens, so sorry about the blurry pics.  I have cleaned the lens for Halloween tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sandy Watson said...

Very cute!!

Cathy said...

Oh my word! Could she be any cuter? I don't think so.

Sean and Jennie said...

oh my cuteness! I LOVE the costume! What a cute little minnie=)