Sunday, January 26, 2014

The little artist

Here are some of my favorite pieces of art from the past year:
I drew the cat, but Kaity glued on the gems. One fell off the other ear, but I thought her placement was rather artistic. Nov 2013

Painting in August. There were many birthday cakes, but this one of our guinea pigs was so cute!

This is a side view of the guinea pigs, from June.

Last March, almost a year ago. These are the Disney Princesses. Left to right are Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Snow White. The smiley faces at the top are how she feels about each princess.


After her cousin Weston got a trampoline for his birthday last May, Kaity drew a picture of him jumping on it. I especially like the detail of the netting on the sides.

And finally, her Santa letter. We printed pictures of the things she wanted online, then I told her she could pick only 4.

No comments: