Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introducing......

Kaitlyn Elenore Brown! Yep, Phred is a girl. We are very excited, everything appears to be normal and even though I haven't gained much weight Kaitlyn is measuring at 10 oz and right on schedule. We got lots of fun pictures and even a DVD. Anyone who wants to watch, let me know - I'm not going to subject all visitors to the DVD, though, so you can still feel free to come visit even if you don't want to watch :)
PS - mom decided she couldn't wait until she comes down over conference to find out, this is why you are all learning about it today. It's safe to call parents and congratulate. My family will still learn about it on Easter, so if you're a member of my extended family and you're reading this, keep it a secret from the rest of the motley crew. Oh, and the Elenore is still up for discussion.

12 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

Congrats Sam! That is a really cute name you've picked out. Glad to hear things are going well!

Brooke said...

Congrats on your little GIRL! Let the shopping for adorable little girl clothes begin! I am so happy for you!

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I love the name!

Lemme said...

i love how kaitlyn elenore sounds...especially with brown at the end...nice ring. i love elenore...love it...is it a family name?

Ashlee said...

How exciting!!! That is funny that Your mom couldn't wait:) Good for us readers though:)

Michelle Kay said...

Congrats Sam! That is so exciting! My cute little sister is having a baby too! Fun!

Tammy said...

OH you are so cruel you let me know and then I cannot say anything!!!! BUT we are SOOOOOOOOO excited about Kaitlyn :) Yea for babies!!!

Cathy said...

Congratulations Jared and Sam!!!!! Yeah, I'm so excited. I love Kaitlyn Elenore for a name. I'm so glad everything is looking good. I'm going to try and remember to call Jared back tonight about that job e-mail! Love you guys,

~C

fezzik said...

Yea! Congratulations, Sam! That's a beautiful name. :)

Tammy said...

that doesn't help Sam! I will see all of the family on Saturday for Maddy and Abby's birthday party!

Martha said...

Congrats on your little girl! She looks beautiful already! :)

Kamrah King said...

Congrats SAM!!!! That is so exciting. I totally voted that! I am so excited to meet her! I hope you will not move to far away. We are moving to Lehi next month because Jameson got a sweet job offer there. But I want to keep in touch for sure! I wanted to stop by the other day mostly to chat with you about the baby!!!! But I was so sad to find out you weren't feeling well, I hope that you feel better, it is so not fun to feel sick and be pregnant! With all my love, Kamrah King