Thursday, March 12, 2009

Phred's gender - a notice

So, many of you guys have asked when our ultrasound is. The date is set for March 25 at 3:30 in the afternoon. However, we want to tell out parents in person. This means that you have to wait to read it here until we've spoken to both of our families face to face. Jared's family is coming down to Utah for a quick visit April 1-2. We will tell them then. I am sure that we'll get together with my parents sometime the weekend after the ultrasound. Therefore, tune in Conference Weekend between Saturday sessions to find out whether you are getting a niece or a nephew, or a Phred or Phredette :) I will still post the results of the poll on the 25th as well as photos from the ultrasound. If you know how to read those, then you are pretty talented and deserve your knowledge!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Can't wait!!!

Kamrah King said...

I am so excited for you!! You blog is so cute! It's funny I voted a girl but I have always pictured that it would be a little boy, so we will see!

Miri said...

20 weeks does sound like forever! I'm still excited, but I guess I'll just have to be patient. Thanks for the tip on that book; I've always had a suspicion that the What to Expect book is pretty overrated, and if it turns out that it's just about what to worry about then I definitely don't want it. I looked up that other book and they have it at the library here, so I'm going to check it out until I can go somewhere and buy it. How has your pregnancy been since that first week, like with morning sickness? I haven't had any yet, which I'm pretty excited about because my mom said she was always sick from day one, and I was afraid I'd be like her.

Tammy said...

I will send over the measurements tomorrow but thier favorite colors are Tay Pink, Mara blue, and Lexi Purple